Tuesday, March 3, 2009

CyD's 22nD BirThDay!

I was so lucky this year because I got to have a birthday weekend! Not just a day. My mom and two of my sisters came down to Cedar to celebrate with Drew and I and we just played, played, played. They got here Friday night and we went to dinner at Winger's and got some huge asphalt pie...yum!! Then Saturday we headed down to warm St. George and went to the Fiesta Fun Center. I was dying to hit at the batting cages so we all had a few go's at it. After that we raced the go-carts, I took last place but that's only because Tawny and Whit sabotaged me and we wrecked on like the last lap..AH! But it was really fun! Then we shopped for a while at the strip mall. I got a pink can opener :) and some other fun kitchen things and some cute springy clothes. Oh, we can't forget the awesome yellow purse!!
We all worked up a big appetite and ended up at the good old Olive Garden. Like always it was yummy, then we went back to Cedar and played cards all night! Sunday was my birthday and we went to church, ate some yummy food my wonderful mom cooked, then had to say bye to the family. It was a lot of fun! We had a good old time. I love my family so much! They all are the greatest.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday! I'm glad you found us on here! I love your wedding pics. You look beautiful!

kaLee said...

HAppY BIrtHDAy... YoU AnD DreW are So ADoRAbLE. I am GlaD yOu HaD WhAt SouNDs LiKe A Super Fun BiRthDaY!

Brad and Jen said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Sounds like you had a really fun weekend.

Elder Alex Petersen said...

It looks like you had so much fun!! I wish you could have been hear for your birthday so we could have seen you get older :(

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Dang Cyd that looks like a blast, you guys should have invited Lise and I down! I wanna go to the batting cage and drive go carts! Sounds like you had a great birthday!

Jalee said...

Wow, it looks like you update your blog as often as I do ha ha ah....Happy belated Birthday!!! Hope all is well in Cedar

Kyle and Krystal Radlund said...

Happy Birthday Cydney!! It sounds like you had a good birthday!! :)