Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Golf on the 4th, Baby Ellie on the 7th

We went to dinner at The Mandarin (i think that's what it's called) in Bountiful with my family the other night. This is us during our 45 minute wait in our matching clothes-and no we didn't plan it but they would have been cute engagement picture outfits. ha ha. And if Kristi or Candace were there they would have said, "chin down." ha ha. I guess that's the cheerleader coming out in me.

Cute shoe-socks Kristi bought for baby Ellie!
Just a few hours after she was born! I guess baby Ellie was sick of all the pictures. Ha ha. Shalise looked so awesome after just having a baby, I hope I look that good when my time comes around! Thanks Shalise for letting me come visit before I have to leave again :(
I love how close my friends from high school are! I love them all and I'm so glad we still make time for each other!
Drew and I were really bored on the afternoon of the 4th and we wanted to get out and do something so we went and hit a (HUGE) bucket of balls and then played our own little round of mini golf on the green behind us in this picture.
These pictures are actually in backwards order, he hit the ball and a split second later it was on the grass right in front of him. The ball had gone straight up and hit the bowery thing above us and that's why he's laughing. That wasn't the first time that happened either!

We also had a fun little bbq at my mom's house that night then went to the Clearfield fireworks with Drew's parents. It's been so great being so close to family and friends! I can't say I'm excited to move back to Cedar City but in a way I am. But I know when we do move down we'll be wishing we were right back up surrounded by family and friends again. Lucky for us, we've got great Cedar friends too!

2 comments:

Elder Alex Petersen said...

i am so glad that i have great friends like you :) i am so lucky! you an drew look so cute together in your "engagement" outfits lol i love it! we need to go out to dinner before you leave again! love you :) muah!!!

Jalee said...

Can I just say when I saw the pics of you in the matching outfits I said the same thing "Those two look so cute in their matching outfits...perfect engagement clothes ha ha ha" but really you guys look adorable :)