Monday, August 3, 2009

1st Anniversary!

This past year has seriously FLOWN by, it's been the best roller coaster I've ever been on! I love being married to Drew and I'm so glad I can be on this journey with him!
For our anniversary we went to Las Vegas, Drew's brother hooked us up with two free nights at the Palazzo in a serious luxury sweet! One night we went a show called the "V" or the Variety show at Planet Hollywood, I would recommend it to anyone, it was way cool! We took my first taxi drive there (which wasn't that exciting) and walked back to our hotel after. We stopped at the Bellagio to watch the water show and ate at Margaritaville too. We think our server was mad at us for just ordering water to drink. Ha ha but who cares right!?


The living room of our hotel room which had a big old tv and I loved the shades, it was completely dark so we could sleep in til like 11:00 and we weren't blinded by the sun!
Another piece of the room with ANOTHER tv that Drew's facing. And I forgot to take a picture of the bathroom but it also had a tv in it. Who does that!? It was a fun little vacation and now we're back in Cedar City, just moved into our new place, and Drew is off to football camp staying in the dorms for 2 and a half weeks and I'm sleeping alone til my friends get here on Friday!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

HAPPY 1 YEAR! Oh it totally flies by so fast - I'm so glad y'all went somewhere fun to celebrate!! How funny about the tv's: who would want to sit and watch tv all the time when you're in a city as alive as Vegas? Oh & I'm lovin your hair bytheway!!

Wes and Dani said...

Congrats on one whole year! Our one-year is coming up in a couple of weeks. It's crazy how fast the time goes, huh?!?

Brad and Jen said...

Congrats! What a darling couple you are. I don't know if you know but we have the same anniversary and something else...we went to Vegas for our 1 Year as well....How funny it that. Anyway good luck with the many years ahead. Marriage is awesome and it seems to get even better as the years go by.

Elder Alex Petersen said...

For real? Wow talk about getting hooked up that is a sweet room! I wish I could have taken Lise and I to Vegas for our anniversary, we both love vegas and have been so many times together while dating! Looks like you guys had a blast, what a great vacation!

Kyle and Krystal Radlund said...

Happy 1 Year Anniversary! Time sure can fly, can't it? lol! It sounds like you had fun! :)