Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Away Game...




Drew had a game at Utah State about a month ago (yes, I am slow, I know) and it was more like a home game for us considering we had the most family there than there will ever be at a game here in Cedar. It was tons of fun having all that family to be with and I actually headed up to Roy a few days early to hang out with my family. I even surprised my mom, it was great :) The top picture is me and my siblings...we just happened to be sitting in "order of arrival." The game was really frustrating, the coach was playing a defense that wasn't working and Drew wasn't in so he was a little sad after the game cuz he didn't even get to show all of the family his skills. Ha ha. Anyways, yes that's a few posts in a row about football but let's face it, football is my life from August til April-excluding December.

No comments: