Monday, November 9, 2009

Christmas??

Ok, so I have a predicament...I own 3 Fall time decorations and I'm a little antsy to get my Christmas stuff out because I have a lot of Christmas stuff. I always made fun of the people that would decorate so soon but I want to! I don't know how much time Drew and I will even be spending at our house because we'll hopefully be going home for the majority of the holidays so I want to see them up for a good chunk of time :) Anyways, I wanna know what you think, when can I start decorating!?

5 comments:

Min said...

Anytime you want! I have a friend that already has her house decorated. I usually hold off until after Thanksgiving (or Thanksgiving night) because we usually have people over on Thanksgiving. I have been known to decorate before Thanksgiving if we aren't having people over for Thanksgiving at our house.

Wes and Dani said...

I say indoor decorations: Whenever you want. Outdoor decorations: Day after Thanksgiving. :)

Chelsea said...

I agree with Dani!

And do it (the whole baby thing)!!! It's the best!!:)

Kristi Martin said...

Remember my first little apt... I had my decorations up right after Halloween! Of course Clay and I were the only ones that would climb all those stairs to see them.(FYI: I did get made fun of because I put them up so early! Just sayin.)

Elder Alex Petersen said...

Put them up now and enjoy them!! me and cj always put ours up right after halloween because we dont have any turkey decor! not to mention christmas is so much funner it should be celebrated longer!! put them up!!