Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday!










This is my family on Easter Sunday. After church and a big, long nap we all went out back and enjoyed our Easter Egg hunt!

We had a few Easter Egg wars. That's me pelting my brother, Shayden.

My mom looks really springish, I can't believe she still went along with giving us an easter egg hunt! Bella is so big now, she loved going after all the colorful eggs and even got into the chocolate in my mom's closet before she had stuffed the eggs. She loves chocolate! Ha ha oops.

Whitney's basket got a little too full and it broke.

Tawny's happy with her Easter basket too!

After the Easter Egg hunt, Drew's family came over to my mom's house for our Easter dinner. It was so nice to not have to decide which family we'd go with. Our families are good friends so it's so great when we can all be together like that. We love our families and we are so happy when we can spend time with them! Summer is just around the corner and we can't wait to be back in Roy with them all again!

I know these aren't all lined up next to their pictures but I struggle with that. I've deleted the pictures twice now and I don't want that to happen again so use your imagination :)

3 comments:

Brad and Jen said...

What a fun Easter! Sounds like you guys had a great time with your families! You and Drew are so cute together--Hope all is going well!

Elder Alex Petersen said...

You guys are so cute!! me and Cj forgot about Easter :( ha ha

Flahauts said...

Cyd! Hi, thanks for finding me. It looks like you guys are doing so good. Being married is the best huh! That puppy is so adorable. Is it your families or just you and Drews? We will definately keep in touch!