Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A little about me...

ABC Tag:
A: Addiction ~ Double Chocolate ice cream :/
B: Breakfast (what you eat) ~ Cereal or fruit
C: Chocolate or Chips ~ Chocolate
D: Dessert or Appetizers ~ Dessert
E: Essential Items ~ Cell Phone & Chap stick!
F: Favorite Color ~ Pink & Orange
G: Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms ~ They all hurt my teeth
H: Hometown ~ Roy, UT
I: Indulgence ~ Mini Cadbury Eggs
J: January or July ~ July! I can't wait for summer
K: Kids ~ Still feel like one...
L: Life isn’t complete without ~ Drew and the rest of my fam
M: Most exciting memory ~ July 30, 2008, the most perfect day ever!
N: Number of brothers & sisters ~ 1 older brother and 3 little sisters
O: Oranges or Apples ~ Oranges
P: Phobias or Fears ~ Snakes disgust me, everything about them
Q: Quote ~ “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game”
R: Reading currently ~ Jesus the Christ
S: Summer or Spring ~ Summer
T: Tag 6 People ~ Shay, Shalise, Brea, Niki, and Sarah.
U: Unknown fact about me ~ I broke a bone 4 leap years in a row!
V: Vacation I want to go on ~ Anywhere with a beach or pool
W: Walking or Running ~ Running
X: X-Ray or Ultrasound ~ X-Ray I guess since I've had so many
Y: Your favorite Food ~ Italian!
Z: Zoo or Bowling ~ Zoo

Shay, Shalise, Brea, Niki, and Sarah, I better be reading the ABC's about you soon :)

No comments: