Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Weekend

How exciting, instead of just having one Valentine's date we decided to each plan our own little thing so Drew took Saturday and I took Sunday. When I got home from the gym on Saturday morning, I came home to these beauties...there were so many of my favorite flowers all in one beautiful bouquet!
I'm holding the bouquet like it's my baby. The only baby I can afford/need at the moment :)

These pictures were taken after a long day in the kitchen cooking, which is why I look so tired! I cooked so much food, I was pretty proud of myself. I made salmon, rice, steamed asparagus, and a chocolate cream pie!
Oh! But i forgot to finish what we did Saturday! Drew made breakfast then I cut his hair, got ready, and we went and washed my filthy car. Then we went and loaded up on medicine (cuz we are both so sick!) and went to Chili's (my chicken was in the shape of a heart) and then to Valentine's Day! I've heard a few people say they hated that movie but I just loved it! I laughed and cried too! Anyways, we had an awesome weekend and hope that you did too!!

3 comments:

Flahauts said...

Take advantage of not having to find a babysitter for Valentine's. Only when you don't have kids you don't have money and when you have kids you don't have money for a sitter. You guys are so cute!

Brad and Jen said...

Oh..look how cute you guys are! Sounds like your Valentine's Day was super exciting!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

I'm super impressed with all that you cooked! You go girl! I love that you did stuff for each other! We'll have to steal that idea for next year!