Monday, April 19, 2010

Crafty?





I FINALLY got my graduation announcements finished. I know there aren't too many but I didn't really know who to send them to and those ELEVEN were a lot of work!! I decided to make them because SUU's announcements were UGLY!! And I didn't want to waste my money on ugly! Me and my sisters got a cricut for Christmas and I love it! It helped so much, too bad I have to share with my two sisters that are at the other end of the state ;) that's ok though! I never really got into scrapbooking, but making cards is fun! I also love that no two cards are exactly alike!
Only three more days of class, can't believe it! It is so surreal. But I still haven't found a job so keep your fingers crossed for me guys. See ya!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Super cute Cyd! I love them! Congrats :)

Burton Fam said...

how cute are those cyd?!!! no more logs for you! lucky!

Cody&Amber said...

HOLY CRAP!!! Cyd stop being so crafty! I need to come get lessons seriously.... I NEED HELP;) Congrats on GRADUATING though thats AMAZING! we should BBQ!

Kev and Niki said...

Those are adorable!!! Very crafty i must say! You are so good to even send out eleven... i didnt send any :)

Elder Alex Petersen said...

no crafty?? are you nuts those are amazing cyd! i am so proud of you with your graduation and am so excited for you!i love the invites!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow said...

Those are WAY cute! That's so cool that you made all of those! What an awesome idea!

Chelsea said...

So cute!! I love them! And CONGRATS!!

Kristi Martin said...

CYD... Way cute. You are totally making me antsy for school to end!!! 4 more days for me... totally counting just like you! Congrats love!

Jalee said...

Those are adorable!!! So crafty I love it. Congrats on graduation that is a huge accomplishment :)