Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Get Him Out!!

I'm starting to get the feeling that I might be the first person that stays pregnant for the rest of their life! Don't get me wrong, I cannot complain, I've had the best pregnancy ever, but there comes a time when you just want to be DONE. I am due this Sunday and feel like since he hasn't come by now he just never will. I haven't progressed for 3 weeks! He must be stuck and completely comfortable, right? Ugh! Ok, no more complaints...just had to get it off my chest! Ha!

Here's to a spontaneous water breakage!! (cheers)

7 comments:

Wes and Dani said...

It'll happen soon! Wish I was you--I still have 7.5 weeks!!

nikki said...

Oh hang in there! I totally know exactly how you feel... hearing the words "hang in there" is the last thing you want to hear, right?? :) Pretty soon, you'll be up at 4:30 in the morning reading blogs because your baby won't go back to sleep! Its a tough life, but somebody's got to do it.

JaRelle Bailey said...

Hey! I just found your blog :)

I bet you are so ready do be done! That last month is the longest! We didn't see you at church and so a few of us were like... did she have him?! I guess not :( Well, I can't wait to meet the little man!

Kelli and Nicholas said...

hey I just found your blog too! ha ha. i remember feeling that exact same way! especially with my first because I didn't know what to expect. i know it seems like it will NEVER happen, but it will... and its exciting :)

The Wrights said...

Don't you worry.. He will come out!! Try going over your due date.. That is the worst thing ever!!!! You for sure never think they will come out.. but it does happen! I am so excited for you! Enjoy this last week as much as you can.. cause now I kind of miss feeling Tytan in my tummy! Best wishes.. can't wait to see pictures!!!

Chad and Brittany said...

I'm sorry you're still pregnant but I hope this means you still get to come to Bunko? Maybe the craziness of that will get him out?

Unknown said...

just saw this blog post and laughed! little wesley is out now and is so handsome!!!