Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Our Lil' Man's Room

Well, the room isn't quite finished yet, but I've had more than one person say they needed to see pictures. Here they are! I was thinking really outside the box when I bought the fabric for his bedding, but I can honestly say it is one of a kind!! Honestly, pictures don't do the quilt justice though. My mom did the best job quilting it. We love how it turned out!

My amazingly talented husband made the changing table/dresser. Even when he had a broken hand. I had to help change out the drill bit a time or two but he did it ALL on his own. I'm so proud of him, it turned out SO good! Wesley stares at his giraffe friend the whole time he is laying on his changing pad. I love it!Like I said, it is still a work in progress but I'm not in a hurry to finish because the day I do I will just have to pack it all up for the big MOVE! For those of you that don't know, we're moving after this semester is over (and the crowd goes wild!!!!) Ha ha we're excited. We have loved our time in Cedar, but especially now that Wesley is here, we're ready to be closer to family. Drew will be transferring to U of U to finish his degree. And no, he won't be playing football there. He'll be done with that phase of his life (or our lives) after this season. Go T-Birds!

1 comment:

shady brady dye said...

Congrats on the move! We would love to get together and maybe have "play dates" for the boys...aka mommy/daddy sanity savers! :) I'm talking way too much baby talk and could use adult interaction! lol! Good job Drew on the furniture, it's amazing!